This guide is designed to help you find information on our website. Please note: We are currently in the process of populating our new website and will be adding the information listed below as soon as we can. Red hyperlinks will show below when the information is available to you.
Where possible, we make information about Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service available to download directly from this website, however if you cannot find the information you are looking for, please use the Contact Us form to let us know.
1 Who we are and what we do
2 What we spend and how we spend it
Within the Financial Information section of this website you can access our financial documents including the Annual Statement of Accounts, Standing Orders as to Contracts, Financial Instructions and Financial Regulations, Scheme of Delegation and Members Scheme of Allowances, reports on Authority spend over £500 and council tax information.
3 What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Strategic plan, business plan, aims and objectives
- Reports indicating service provision, performance assessments, operational assessment reports
- Statistical information
Public meetings (meeting schedule, agendas, background papers and approved minutes)
5 Our policies and procedures
- Policies and procedures for the conduct of authority business - Standing Orders, delegated powers, corporate governance, code of conduct, memoranda of understanding, standing orders and similar matters.
- Policies and procedures for the provision of services - Policies of the authority that affect the manner in which services are provided. This will include any policies and procedures for handling requests for information.
- Policies and procedures about the employment of staff - Such as equality, recruitment, discipline, grievance, health and safety. If vacancies are advertised as part of recruitment policies, details of current vacancies will be readily available.
- Customer service - Standards for the provision of services to the authority’s customers, including the complaint procedure. Complaints procedures will include those covering requests for information and operating the publication scheme.
- Internal instructions, manuals and guidelines - Where access to internal instructions, manuals and guidelines for dealing with the business of the authority would assist public understanding of the way decisions are made.
- Records management and personal data policies - This will include information security policies, records retention, destruction and archive policies, and data protection (including data sharing) policies.
- Charges for information - There is no charge for the information available on our website. There may be a charge if you request information, or if you require information in other formats. If the information you request incurs a charge we will advise you prior to producing the information.
We will make a charge for copying and postage. Currently we charge 10p per sheet for photocopies and postage is charged at the prevailing UK rate.
There are charges for some of our services, including reports. These are explained in the section on Services we charge for.
If the information you are looking for is not available on our website, or if you wish to request information in another format, please phone Gerry Barry on 01296 744442 or email email@example.com
6 Lists and registers
- Asset lists and information asset register - all details from all asset registers and from capital asset registers.
- Registers open to public inspection (and arrangements for access to the contents)
- Our disclosure log lists our responses to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 which we feel are of wider public interest.
- Register of members’ interests
- Register of gifts and hospitality
7 The services we offer
- How to make a complaint or suggestion, raise a concern or pay a compliment
- Making a general request for information
Information Commissioner's Office - www.ico.gov.uk