Skip to main content.
For emergencies
Call 999
Breadcrumbs for navigation


Faulty Smoke Alarm battery

Faulty Smoke Alarms

Faulty smoke alarms with a low battery or fault will emit a short warning sound.

Getting out into the Chesham community when it really matters

Our Firefighters and Community Safety professionals’ team up with Thames Valley Police to delivery safety …

Police officers talking to drivers with words Making Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes the safest areas in England in which to live, work and travel. and Together we can do more

Working together to make our roads safer

Supporting a multi-agency operation to make our roads a safer place to travel.

Abandoned vehical

Abandoned Vehicles

Abandoned vehicles are ones that have not been moved or attended to.

Nuisance Parking

Nuisance Parking

Concerns about parking should be reported to Thames Valley Police or the local council.

Fire Cadets

Fire Cadets

Become a Fire Cadet in a neighbouring fire and rescue service.



Points to consider if your child is invited to a sleepover.