What is Disability Confident?
Disability Confident is a government scheme that helps employers attract, recruit and retain disabled staff. We have recently started our Disability Confident Journey and are considered Disability Confident – COMMITTED. We have committed to;
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
- Communicate and promote vacancies.
- Offer an interview to disabled people.
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required.
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.
- We take part in the Change 100 Internship which matches talented university students and recent graduates with any disability or long-term condition with employers.
- We are a member of the Hidden Disability Sunflower Scheme.