Skip to main content.
For emergencies
Call 999
Breadcrumbs for navigation

I am worried a fire engine could not get down my road, can you help?

Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service regularly receives complaints about nuisance parking, despite having no power to regulate it. Concerns about parking that poses an immediate danger to the public, such as preventing an emergency vehicle from accessing a street, should be reported to Thames Valley Police online or by calling the non-emergency number 101.