Skip to main content.

For Emergencies
Call 999

For emergencies
Call 999
Main Sections on
Breadcrumbs for navigation

I am worried about someone with mental health difficulties, what do I do?

If there is an immediate risk to their life, dependent on the circumstances you would need to request police or ambulance attendance by calling 999. If you are concerned about the mental health of an individual, encourage them to see a medical professional such as their doctor, mental health team, or accident and emergency department.