Skip to main content.
For emergencies
Call 999
Breadcrumbs for navigation

I am worried my child has a problem with fire, what do I do?

If a child in your family or that you care for is engaging in fire play or firesetting, you may wish to refer them to the Firewise, Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service’s Firesetter Intervention Scheme.