What are the main requirements of the Fire Safety Order?
The Responsible Person is required to:
– Carry out, or nominate someone to carry out, a Fire Risk Assessment identifying the risks and hazards
– Consider who may be at risk
– Eliminate/reduce the risk from fire as far as is reasonably practical, and provide general fire precautions to deal with any residual risk
– Take additional measures where flammable or explosive materials are used or stored
– Create a plan to deal with any emergency and document the findings
– Review the findings