Skip to main content.

For Emergencies
Call 999

For emergencies
Call 999
Main Sections on
Breadcrumbs for navigation

I am running an event; do I need a licence or permit from the fire service?

Read answer

No, although you may be required to obtain permission or a Temporary Event Notice from your Local Authority Licensing team.